MWM Mission StatementThe Million Woman March is being implemented by Black Women who interact on grassroots and global levels. Black Women who understand the necessity of rebuilding our foundation and destiny as a people, and that we must in many respects, begin at the origin (the root), upward.
Women of African Descent who reside, struggle, and interact in grassroots communities have analyzed and assessed unlimited issues and problems. Many of which have resulted in the deterioration of African Americans and African people overall. The Million Woman March is capable and ready to create and implement strategic methods of resolving such matters.
The Million Woman March provides us the opportunity to prioritize the human and environmental issues. It will collectively enable us to develop an assertive and aggressive movement to insure the participation and impact of people of African Descent.
The development of realistic tasks, distinctive objectives, and effective solutions will insure stabilizing the family unit and individual lives as we move forward as a people.
As Women, we are Blessed with the responsibility of giving birth to nurture, to teach values and morals often by demonstration, to give and earn respect, to provide proper growth and development, and to stabilize our homes and communities.
However, there have been various forms of disconnection.
As a result, we are no longer bond as a family unit, we not longer teach and prepare our children in the way we wish for them to go. How do girls learn to become women?
Who is responsible for teaching morals and values of womanhood? Have we not been the moral sustainers of Life? As teachers of life, have we failed or are we just existing?
The Million Woman March will revive life as we once exemplified it:
Great Grandmother taught Grandmother
Grandmother taught Mother
Mother taught Me
I will teach You
We will no longer tolerate disrespect, lack of communication, negative interaction, anti-social and dysfunctional behavior and the denial that problems such as these affect our ability to progressively and productively move forward.
Our focus is centered around the reasons why and what it will require to eliminate this DESTRUCTION.
The dedication and commitment, along with the love and respect for such a project, clearly has disclosed the demand and necessity for a million or more Black women gathering together and that the time to do so is now.
Philadelphia will never be the same, more shall come. And Black people will never be the same because from this event (MWM) the lives of Black men, women, and children will be set in motion to obtain futher upliftment and qualitative change.
We look forward to this glorious endeavor. For the day and the time for Black women, (African women) has come, and the time for self-destruction, injustice, racism, and all such practices put to end.
MWM Platform Issues1. National support in the effort to effectively bring about the law suit against the C.I.A., initiated by California's Congresswoman, Maxine Waters.
2. The development and completion of Black independent schools, with a 21st century focus, from Pre-K through Ph.D.
3. The formulation of progressive mechanisms that will quantitatively address the development and advancement of black women upon leaving the penal system. Because of the inhumane treatment of women in prison, we also will form and link up with other organizations who are dedicated to the protection of women as they pay their "debt" to society.
4. The development of health facilities that will offer preventative and therapeutic treatments with a major emphasis on Alternative (Wholistic) and Traditional medicine, that will be cost effective.
5. The formulation of Rites of Passage centers/academics which provide discipline designed to ensure qualitative growth and development in Black males and females approaching adulthood.
6. The further development of Black women professionals, entreprenuers, and politicians.
7. The further development of mechanisms that will enable Black women who are "in transitional" experiences. These mechanisms will enable them to facilitate resources more effectively and progressively.
Hi Dearest, I'm Miss Mirian Brent I saw your contact , and i was deeply moved.I think that you are a very interesting person.So I decided to use the chance to get to know you.i dont think that the age appearance is so important. The most important is what is inside you and how do you f eel about the life.I know this life from many sides and I am rather mature already to know how to make people happy.I think we should use every chance to find our happiness. and I am contacting you for obvious reason which you will understand.i am sending this mail just to know if this email address i OK,reply me so that i will send my photo and more details to you,and i have a very important thing to tell you, i still hope for your reply, view my email(firstname.lastname@example.org) have a pleasant day, Miss Mirian